Sunday, March 15, 2009

assalamualaikum to all readers...


first of all.. i would like to appologize for not updating this blog for a quite long... well actually am having a frustation period.. and i cant help myself... well for those who close to me.. i guess u guys know it... anyway.. NOYA2 moment dah lepas... i need to move on.. YES.. tats the important part...


for the past 4 months i experienced alot of things.. so i would like to share few things...

i did upgrade my rooms... which i did bought few things for my room.. such as LCD TV.. Hi-Fi... Mini Bar.. few stuffs from IKEA.. and others.. ill show some of the pictures in the next post..

now i feel soooo fcuking complete.. x laaa rasa bosan sgt... at least i can watch my fav DVDs.. plus listen to my fav songs... anyway... tak tau nak cakap pe.. huhuhu.. 

after the emotional breakdown moment.. i managed to collect all my puzzle and trying my best to figure back my magic*snap~~snap~~snap.. 

for those who really asking about my updates.. from today onwards.. insyallah.. ill committed myself with blogging.. hehehe.. i know.. its been a while x update.. but no worries k.. im back..


No comments: