Sunday, November 2, 2008

A new beginning~~

Hi uolss.. pe kabar?? selamat datang ke blog kawan i~~ akak red yang Gorgeous.. njoy ur reading ek~~

/me flip fringe~~

hello smua~~~ thanx to mama san...( anda tahu sapa anda... HAHAHAHAHAHA) for the plastic intro


yesssss.. am finally managed to have my blog... thanx to my dear frend eisz coz he is soooooo passionate helping me with finding the layout!! thanx gurls~~ hiks

hurmmm actually ive got another blog. tp x active... so i guess.. im stick with this 1 now...

ok.. what should i starts.. hurmmmm i guess for the intro let me introduce myself to the people of the world~~(gaygih verangan org baca blog i nih!!!)

im red blood cells.. aka reddie... aka red.. aka RBC....
im still young sweet 16.. (marty laaa nak kekal muda)...

lain2 uolss nak tau pasal i... msg je i k???

ok... (blurr x tau nak tulis ape lagi~~~~)

koose...

No comments: