Monday, November 10, 2008

VEST = DINNER???





So for this post.. ill be sharing with u guys about the dinner tat ill b coming this 14th November. 

basiclly this farewell dinner is for the 3rd year student after their final exam.. so after this they will move on with different life - working -

hurmmm ble tgk diorg dok sibuk2 with the preparation.. seems like all the memories i had for the dinner tat i attended before while i was a student also popping out tru my mind.. so many sweet moments to think of it... hehehehe.. well.. x pe laa let it be... huhuhu...

anyway.. my stress here is this.. after so long never attend to any dinner... this is my first ever dinner after my student life... sooo.. njoy ur reading k...


arrrggghhhhhhhhh....  im so tensed with myself cause i couldnt find any idea to wear on the night of 14th November... the theme of the Dinner is "Glamourous" .. tats make me even stress... so what im looking for is sumthing.. elegant, simple, classy and GORGEOUS.. well tats me.. so my mission starts now...

so.. i decide to surf tru the net and searching any red carpet photos to give me some of idea... so here i attached with few of the pics tat catch my eyes...



So... ini my 1st choice.. but looks mcm sarat.. so.. im still keep on searchin.... then i found this...


later i found this..... mane laa nak carik suar petak nih.... so.. i still keep on moving to other choices... which i found this...



nice suits... kewl combination.. with greyish suits match with white shirt n orange tie.. looks soooo sweet.. well.. i dont have any suits (still thiking to buy it end of this year at M&S)... so the searching still continues... and finally i found this...


yesss... i like it... it looks classy, simple, elegant, Gorgeous. and superbbbbbbbbb!! YUP.. i choose this 1... but the problem is... the VEST jacket.. mane aku nak carik.. urrrghhhhh another mission continue... and i called it the vest mission...

So.. let me share the mission tat ive heading tru...

1st i bought the bow-tie.. and the colour is red and black.. its have 2 bow attached together... and it can be twisted regarding to personal interest... plus... the hardest part is the vest... OMG!!! its hard to find here... well u know.. my size is 0 so... damn hard to find it... ive been travel all over the JB malls and search for it... tp biasa laa.. x de size.. menciksssss...

im really sick of this... couldnt find any of it... nway.. one of my frens suggesting to wear the cardigan... hurmmm which i show him this photo...



yup.. its english style.. jeans.. cardigan.. shirts and tie... simple yet nice... then i keep surfing and i found this...



i only interested upper part since it looks hot.. (anyway.. beck's wear anything also hot!!... hehehe) and im confuse now... dont know which 1 i like to have... i havent made up my mind YET.. but ill post the wardrobe tat i choose on that night...

No comments: